This choke fits 12 gauge Remington models with ProBore threads.
- Overall Length: 3 5/16"
- Ported Section Length: 1 1/14"
- In-Barrel Length: 2 1/16"
- Standard Bore Size: .735
- Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- X Full (#000 and #00 Buck)
- XXFull (#1 and #4 Buck)
Finish choice: Black (Chemically blackened finish similar to barrel bluing)
Attention Deer hunters, Comp N Choke has the best choke tubes available for Buckshot ammunition.
We strive to produce a choke tube that will consistently produce a pattern inside a 22” circle at 40 yards. We also know that our choke tubes consistently produce patterns out to 50 yards that will cleanly kill deer size and smaller game such as predators.
We suggest that you base your choke constriction decision based on the pellet size of Buckshot you are using.
When using 000 and 00 Buckshot we recommend the X Full choke tube.
When using smaller choices such a #1 and #4 Buckshot we recommend trying the XX Full.
If you are a hunter that uses both sizes then simply choose the X Full for great all around performance.
Comp N Choke Deer chokes deliver:
- Patterns that are more consistent
- Denser patterns
- Reduction in felt recoil
- Reduction of muzzle jump for faster follow up shots
The slotted porting allows your wad to separate properly from the shot column as it exits. This allows you to shoot a more open (less constrictive) tube that will help you improve your shooting performance. Because gases escape equally after the shot this design reduces muzzle lift, resulting in faster return time to the next target along with a reduction in felt recoil.
Constriction is engraved on the outside of the choke tube with a laser, this enables easier identification when changing tubes.
Installation of these shotgun chokes tubes are very easy. Most people simply install and remove them with their fingers. At the most a small diameter Allen wrench or nail will be sufficient. Here at Windwalker Outdoors I keep a small Allen wrench in my choke tube case. I simply take out the existing constriction, choose the desired constriction, put a drop of oil on the threads, screw in finger tight, use the Allen wrench for a final snug and have fun shooting. A drop of quality gun oil is suggested for ease in removal of choke tubes.
Choke tubes cases are available at Windwalker Outdoors. These cases will help keep your choke tubes clean and easier to find when needed.
- Use the same shells that you will be shooting (hunting or target)
- Too much constriction is as bad as not enough constriction
- Use the proper rest to verify gun is shooting at the proper position
- Use a large enough target to see all shot. Also to see if gun is properly sighted, not shooting high/low or right/left.
- Try various ammo, shot sizes, manufacturer, etc. to see which ammunition your gun shoots best (you may be surprised)
- Stay with the brand and size of ammo your gun shoots best.
Comp N Choke has been in the choke tube business for more than 30 years. They are actively involved in engineering, designing and manufacturing the best choke tubes that are currently “Made in the U.S.A.”
We have choke tubes for almost all guns. If you don’t see your thread type listed please call and I will be happy to personally help you get the proper choke tube for your gun. Please contact Windwalker Outdoors by phone at 866.449.7445 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if I can be of assistance in any way.
100% U.S.A. designed, manufactured and guaranteed!!!