If you disagree with MY Views on this issue please read about gun control and don't complain because I am not interested in your negative opinion!!!
We can't turn back the clock, but we can get God back into our world and perhaps that will help more than your ranting does.
Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. 1981)
"...a government and its agencies are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App. 1981)
Lynch v. N.C. Dept. of Justice, 376 S.E. 2nd 247 (N.C. App. 1989)Law enforcement agencies and personnel have no duty to protect individuals from the criminal acts of others; instead their duty is to preserve the peace and arrest lawbreakers for the protection of the general public."
- If you imagine the 2nd Amendment doesn't apply to semi-auto weapons because the technology wasn't available 200 years ago, then you have to believe the 1st Amendment doesn't apply to the telephone, telegraph, radio, television or the Internet as well.
- Responsible gun owners don't commit crimes and criminals don't register guns.
- It is not the guns, it is society today.
- The second amendment has nothing to do with hunting and everything to do with securing the citizenry from a tyrannical government.
- The whore media is doing everything they can to push the totalitarian gun-grabbers agenda of disarming the American people. They know what's coming and they don't want the American people to be able to resist. These are the traitors. When this revolution turns "hot" it's the putrid pundits of propaganda that we should hang from the lampposts first for enabling the downfall of the once great nation.
- America was founded by men who understood that the threat of domestic tyranny is as great as any threat from abroad. If we want to be worthy of their legacy, we must resist the rush toward ever-increasing state control of our society. Otherwise, our own government will become a greater threat to our freedoms than any foreign terrorist.' – Ron Paul
- "President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people, and that’s what everybody needs to know." Clint Eastwood
- "Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa.
- Liberals are a confusing bunch. A loon with a gun kills 20 in Connecticut and they want to ban guns. Over 300,000 children are aborted each year and they celebrate.
- Countries that disarmed their citizens during the last century, ultimately slaughtered 290 million of their own people. The current crop of Constitution haters have admitted their ultimate goal is to completely disarm us. . . No, thank you.
- The NYPD confronted a suspect that hadn't fired a shot and they ended up shooting nine bystanders. Yeah, . . these are the clowns liberals think will protect you. . . Get real. Anyone that thinks the police are somehow better at handling firearms is one hell of a fool.
- I wonder how many uneducated people there are that think the 2nd Amendment is about hunting?
- When a liberal is in danger, he calls 911. In other words, he calls someone with a gun, . . and waits.
- They have some mental defect that doesn't let them see they should have one of their own.
- Please don't create any more "Gun Free Zones" - they've killed enough
Letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein
I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.
I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.
I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.
We, the people, deserve better than you.
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
This is the mindset of the Liberal Gun Haters in this country.
My name is Chris, I live in a big city and though I will not admit it, I have never taken a breath of free air in my life. I do not own a big scary gun to protect myself and my family. The government is only a few minutes away and I’m pretty sure they will get to my family in time to protect us. The food I eat magically appears in the store after the government inspectors have told me it is safe to eat. When it is cold, I turn up that round thingy on my wall and the government provides heat for us thru pipes and wires and stuff. I want the government to make more gun control laws to force everyone else in America to live just like me because I went to college, so I must be smart.
Why do people want to live free and have control of their life anyway? Who ever came up with a stupid idea like that? You would have to be a big dummy to want to protect yourself with a gun, be able to feed yourself and to have the ability to keep your family from freezing if the utilities go down during a bad storm or something. Us smart city folks call those dummies "rednecks”.
Don’t those "rednecks” know doing things for yourself is hard and dangerous?? You might get hurt shooting a gun at a bad guy. I also saw on TV where they actually shoot animals and eat them without having the government inspect it first and make it look healthy with their red dye. That is crazy!!! Also they operate those scary chainsaws and cut wood to heat their house. I’d never try that. You might burn your house down! I hear some of those rednecks actually build their own homes and make repairs to their home and cars. That doesn’t sound safe. The big city government inspectors would never allow such a thing to happen here.
Yes, we need more gun laws, so those dummies can live like us smart people. They need to have zero control of their safety and lives, just like me. They need to let the government handle everything like I do. Don’t they realize that without the government to take care of us, we all would die!!!
Has America become the land of special interest and home of the double standard?
- If we lie to the Congress, it's a felony and if Congress lies to us it's just politics.
- If we dislike a black person, we're a racist and if a black dislikes whites, it's their 1st Amendment Right.
- The government spends millions to rehabilitate criminals and they do almost nothing for the victims.
- In public schools you can teach that homosexuality and lesbianism is ok, but you better not use the word God in the process.
- You can murder a child in the mother's womb, but it's wrong to execute a mass murderer.
- We don't burn books in America, we now rewrite them. We got rid of the communist & socialist
threat by renaming them progressives.
- If you protest against Obama's policies you're a terrorist, but if you burn an American flag or George Bush in effigy, it's your 1st Amendment right.
- You can have pornography on TV or the internet, but you better not put a nativity scene in a public park during Christmas.
- In America, criminals are now called sick people.
- The government takes money from those who work hard & gives it to those who are lazy.
- Parenting has been replaced with Ritalin & video games.
- The land of opportunity is now the land of hand outs.
And how do we handle a major crisis today?
The Government appoints a committee to determine who's at fault, then threatens them, passes a law, raises our taxes, then tells us the problem is solved so they can get back to their reelection campaign.
1. "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
2. "Those who trade liberty for security have neither." ~ John Adams
3. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
4. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
5. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
6. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
7. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
8. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
9. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
10. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
11. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
12. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.
13. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
14. What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you NOT understand??
15. Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians
16. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
17. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
Gun bans don't disarm criminals...Gun bans attract them. Walter Mondale
'It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government.' – Thomas Paine.
"He who would give up liberty for safety deserves neither". Thomas Jefferson.
Pay VERY close attention "Gun control vs. liberty" !!!
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson
Tracking guns of legal citizens makes it easier to confiscate though guns under martial law. During Katrina the National Guard went door-to-door confiscating guns.
Well, you know: healthcare is now wonderful, the debt is gone, there is no deficit, and unemployment is at 0%. It is a perfect time to address gun control!
We used to have institutions for folks who posed a threat to themselves and society.. now we just medicate them with drugs with side effects such as: violence and suicidal tendencies... and let them run around among us.