"With the Big Man, I've finally found a blind that fits. Now I can stay concealed and hunt in comfort, and that means more birds!"
Brett W. 6'4" 360 lbs.
The Big Man Layout Blind has the same great features as our regular Layout Blind, but is wider and higher at the chest, with plenty of room for the big hunter.
If you know hunters who wear 4X clothing or larger, this is the blind for them.
Weight: 20 lbs.
Dimensions: 32" W x 72" L x 22" H
Shipping for these blinds are $20.00 in Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin. All other states shipping will be $35.00 per blind. Please call on multiple orders that may be shipped together.
Layout Blind Setup Instructions
1. Extend the base frame by sliding the two sections apart until the pop-up button locks them in place.
2. With the blind cover laying open, slide one of the aluminum wings into the fabric sleeves on either side of the frame. Each end of the wing should line up with a U-bracket on the frame. Using the cleve pins, attach each end of the wing to the U-bracket. Pull the wing fabric over the top of the wing and secure with the hook and loop closures. Repeat with the other wing.
3. Raise the back rest assembly up and into position by lifting up on the back support cross bar. It should swivel into position and extend to the edge of the fabric bottom. (Do not lift by pulling at the top of the back rest. This will not fully extend the support.)
4. Attach the fabric to the top of the back rest by lifting up and securing to the hook and loop strip on the back rest.
5. Attach one end of a bungee cord to the eyelet near the foot of the frame. Loop the other end of the cord over the top of the wing (under the fabric flap) and attach to the other eyelet on the same side of the frame. Repeat this process on the other wing.
6. If not already attached, secure the carrying strap to the D-rings on one side of the frame.
7. For Reversible Layout Blinds only. To reverse the skin on your blind, unhook the bungee cords, release the cleve pins, and remove the two wings. Remove the foot of the frame from the fabric pocket. Turn the skin over. Insert the foot of the frame in the fabric and reattach the wings, cleve pins and bungee cords. If using, reposition the carrying strap.
Your Layout Blind should now be ready to use.
Please contact Windwalker Outdoors by phone at 866.449.7445 or email email@example.com if I can be of assistance in any way.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!