A rubber boot that works as hard as you do is nearly impossible to find, but your search is over! Backed by over 70 years of footwear manufacturing expertise, the Quatro® Boot is hand-built with the highest level of comfort and durability.
- Ergonomically designed to support the foot and prevent heel slip
- Rubber formulations developed specifically for agricultural conditions
- Pull tab and kick lug for easy on and off
- Fully clad, UV resistant natural rubber upper
- 4MM CR-Foam insulation (comfort range of sub zero to 85° F)
- 4MM wool-felt insulator base
- High abrasion, cupped rubber outsole deigned to cushion and spread load
- Forefoot and heel anti-skid zones
- Quatro® Comfort System Innersole with Poliyou® Opencell Foam, shock absorbing Politec® Pads and odor resistant, moisture wicking, anti-bacterial lining
- Hardened rubber toe cap and heel stiffener
- Fiberglass shank for extra stability
- Tapered, mud-releasing cleats
- Elasticized top bind stops entry of debris
- Sizes 5-15 (fits US Men's 6-16)
Quatro® Boots are engineered in New Zealand. The sizes tend to run a full size larger than normal for Men (two sizes larger for Women).
Please contact Windwalker Outdoors by phone at 866.449.7445 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org if I can be of assistance in any way.