Lacrosse - Insulated Burly Boots - 716
Lacrosse introduced the Grange in 1957. A non-insulated, do-it-all rubber boot that our customers knew they could always trust. Six years later, an insulated version of the Grange came to be the Burly. Today, these boots are alive and well. They’re still made from our proven ZXT Rubber. They’re still built to perform under the harshest of conditions. And they’re still the boots you can call on to get the job.
The Burly® Classic features ozone-resistant and scent-free premium rubber and offers 100% waterproof protection. An adjustable strap provides a secure fit and the LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit™ design prevents slippage while walking. A wool-felt mid sole gives insulating protection and a removable EVA foot bed provides cushioning comfort. Traction comes from the self-cleaning chevron-cleated outsole that won’t track mud or dirt. A great boot for messy environments.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. Our premium compound of rubber has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability.
- 9mm wool-felt mid sole with a foam insulated bottom gives insulation from cold ground and cushioning comfort.
- Removable EVA foot bed adds cushioning for all day comfort
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit™design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Chevron cleated outsole is ideal for sloshing through mud and water. The large cleats shed mud and debris while giving you great grip and traction.
- Fiberglass shank
- 18" height
- 5.7 lbs per pair
Please contact Windwalker Outdoors by phone at 866.449.7445 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org if I can be of assistance in any way.