This choke fits 10 gauge barrels with Browning style threads
- Overall Length: 4"
- Ported Section Length: 1 9/16"
- In-Barrel Length: 2 15/16"
- Standard Bore Size: .785"
- Material: 17 - 4 Stainless Steel
High Flyer, 10 Gauge Constriction choices:
- Improved Cylinder (out to 30 yards)
- Modified (decoying - out to 40 yards)
- Full (Mid-range…20-50 yards)
- X Full (Pass shooting 30-60 yards)
Finish choice: Black (Chemically blackened finish similar to barrel bluing)
High Flyer choke tubes have been proven in all wing shooting applications. Whether you hunt pheasants or quail, try to decoy ducks or pass shoot geese you will be amazed at the patterning of the Kicks High Flyer. Please see the recommendation chart for the best choice for your shooting adventure.
High Flyer recommendations:
• Improved Cylinder…Timber or decoying shots out to 30 yards.
• Modified…Decoying shots out to 40 yards–Works well with large steel goose loads.
• Full…All around choke that works well from 20 to 50 yards.
• X-Full Pass shooting for open water or open field from 30 to 60 yards. BB and smaller shot size recommended.
High Flyers were designed for lead, steel, tungsten, hevi-shot, or any non-toxic shot. They can also be used for Bismuth, and any other “soft” pellet choices. They will however shoot a more “open” pattern because they are labeled for their effects with steel shot.
Black Cloud steel or Prairie Storm lead made by Federal Premium Ammunition will not shoot to the best of its ability with the High Flyer chokes because of their wad design. You will need to switch to Kicks Vortex choke tubes if your shoot these choices in ammunition.
Kicks choke tubes are computer machined to exact tolerances using 17-4PH stainless steel, producing the highest quality chokes tubes available on the market today.
The unique conical/parallel internal design of our choke tubes combined with our exclusive outward angled porting improves pattern density by up to 20%.
Because of this professional design that reduces felt recoil and muzzle jump noticeably, follow up shots are quicker, easier and more accurate.
Constriction is engraved on the outside of the choke tube with a laser, this enables easier identification when changing tubes.
- Use the same shells that you will be shooting (hunting or target)
- Too much constriction is as bad as not enough constriction
- Use the proper rest to verify gun is shooting at the proper position
- Use a large enough target to see all shot. Also to see if gun is properly sighted, not shooting high/low or right/left.
- Try various ammo, shot sizes, manufacturer, etc. to see which ammunition your gun shoots best (you may be surprised)
- Stay with the brand and size of ammo your gun shoots best.
Installation of these shotgun chokes tubes are very easy. Most people simply install and remove them with their fingers. At the most a small diameter Allen wrench or nail will be sufficient. Here at Windwalker Outdoors I keep a small Allen wrench in my choke tube case. I simply take out the existing constriction, choose the desired constriction, put a drop of oil on the threads, screw in finger tight, use the Allen wrench for a final snug and have fun shooting. A drop of quality gun oil is suggested for ease in removal of choke tubes.
Choke tubes cases are available at Windwalker Outdoors. These cases will help keep your choke tubes clean and easier to find when needed.
All Kicks choke tubes come with a lifetime warranty on parts & workmanship. In addition, we offer a 30 day return/exchange policy on most products we sell. Please call 866.449.7445 before returning an item.
We have choke tubes for almost all guns. If you don’t see your thread type listed please call and I will be happy to personally help you get the proper choke tube for your gun. Please contact Windwalker Outdoors by phone at 866.449.7445 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if I can be of assistance in any way.
100% U.S.A. designed, manufactured and guaranteed!!!