This choke fits Benelli/Beretta barrels threaded with MobilChoke style threads.
- Overall Length: 3 5/16"
- Ported Section Length: 1 1/4"
- In-Barrel Length: 2 1/16"
- Standard Bore Size: .723
- Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
No matter which migratory birds you hunt, Comp N Choke has the correct choke tube for all of your non toxic hunting requirements. Our Waterfowl choke tubes handle all non toxic ammunition choices with ease.
Our choke tube recommendations are based on the shooting distance you are shooting from.
• Improved Cylinder…Close (out to 30 yards)
• Modified…decoying (out to 40 yards)
• Full…Mid-range (20-50 yards)
• Xtra Full…Pass shooting (30-60 yards)
Brushed Stainless steel
Black (Chemically blackened finish similar to barrel bluing)
Comp N Choke choke tubes are designed for superior patterning, reduced felt recoil and muzzle jump reduction.
Comp N Choke chokes deliver:
- Patterns that are more consistent
- Denser patterns
- Reduction in felt recoil
- Reduction of muzzle jump for faster follow up shots
The slotted porting allows your wad to separate properly from the shot column as it exits. This allows you to shoot a more open (less constrictive) choke tube that will help you improve your shooting performance. Because gases escape equally after the shot this design reduces muzzle lift, resulting in faster return time to the next target along with a reduction in felt recoil.
Constriction is engraved on the outside of the choke tube with a laser, this enables easier identification when changing tubes.
Installation of these shotgun chokes tubes are very easy. Most people simply install and remove them with their fingers. At the most a small diameter Allen wrench or nail will be sufficient. Here at Windwalker Outdoors I keep a small Allen wrench in my choke tube case. I simply take out the existing constriction, choose the desired constriction, put a drop of oil on the threads, screw in finger tight, use the Allen wrench for a final snug and have fun shooting. A drop of quality gun oil is suggested for ease in removal of choke tubes.
Choke tubes cases are available at Windwalker Outdoors. These cases will help keep your choke tubes clean and easier to find when needed.
- Use the same shells that you will be shooting (hunting or target)
- Too much constriction is as bad as not enough constriction
- Use the proper rest to verify gun is shooting at the proper position
- Use a large enough target to see all shot. Also to see if gun is properly sighted, not shooting high/low or right/left.
- Try various ammo, shot sizes, manufacturer, etc. to see which ammunition your gun shoots best (you may be surprised)
- Stay with the brand and size of ammo your gun shoots best.
Comp N Choke has been in the choke tube business for more than 30 years. They are actively involved in engineering, designing and manufacturing the best choke tubes that are currently “Made in the U.S.A.”
We have choke tubes for almost all guns. If you don’t see your thread type listed please call and I will be happy to personally help you get the proper choke tube for your gun. Please contact Windwalker Outdoors by phone at 866.449.7445 or by email at email@example.com if I can be of assistance in any way.
100% U.S.A. designed, manufactured and guaranteed!!!